Question #1 What should I do in preparation for my scheduled cleaning appointment?
Answer: There are several things you can do to prepare for your carpet cleaning.
- Move any vehicles that you might use out of your driveway/garage before we arrive; we don’t want to block your access. We will need to get as close to the work area inside your home as possible.
- Ensure we have access to your outside water tap (if cleaning using truck mount).
- Remove any breakables and valuables from on top of furniture.
- Remove small items such as magazine racks, toys, statuettes.
- Vacuum/remove excess debris from construction or renovation.
- Contain pets that might escape during the cleaning process.
- Minimize traffic in area being cleaned so that we may better serve your needs.
- Advise neighboughs of our arrival (where necessary).